This Policy applies to the Website and all of the products and services offered by A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES (collectively, the "Service"). Please note that the availability of any A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES applications on a social networking site, mobile or tablet device, internet television, or other technology platform does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES and such social networking site, mobile or tablet device, or internet television, or other technology platform.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us. See the "Contact" section below for contact information.1. Information We Collect1.1 Personal Information.
We may collect information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), such as your name. We may also collect other Personal Information, such as your gender, age, skin type or photos when you provide it to us (e.g., by filling in your profile information or saving photos to your profile), or in some other manner, e.g., by posting, tagging or submitting it to our social media pages.1.2 Information we collect automatically when you use the Service.
We collect information about you when you use the Service, including using the App and taking certain actions within the Service.
1.3 Information we use but not collect
- We use third party performance, analytics and research tools to collect and analyze certain information about users and their behavior, including creating logs and recording your access to the Service from different devices. This helps us improve the Service.
- We also use third party performance marketing tools to deliver marketing campaigns and track their performance (e.g., a user visited the Web and/or the App and then made a purchase). This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender, geography, sessions length, frequency of use of the Service, page views, purchases, etc. We use this information for internal business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your device each time you make a request to access (i.e. visit) the Service. Such information can also be provided when the content of the Service is downloaded to your device. When a user interacts with the Service, metadata that provides additional context on how you use the Service is generated.
- We may access, collect, monitor, store on your mobile device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device, including type of the device, operating system, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. This can be used to customize the Service to your device or analyze any device issues related to the Service. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- According to your preferences, IDFA identifiers or SKAdNetwork statistics is processed.
During the "Face Yoga Exercises & Massage" app setup you will be asked to scan your face for a facial analysis. We implement it with the help of the “TrueDepth API”. We do not collect any data via the TrueDepth API and do not send it anywhere. TrueDepth API has been integrated for entertainment purposes only.1.4 The list of SDKs and APIs we use
2. How We Use Your Information
- TrueDepth API
- Appsflyer SDK, Firebase SDK, Amplitude SDK, Adapty.io SDK
3. Sharing of Your Information
- help you efficiently access your information;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- resolve technical issues you encounter, respond to your requests for assistance, analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Service;
- verify accounts and activity, monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and identify violations of Service policies.
We will never sell information about you to advertisers or other third parties. We will not share your information to third parties outside the Face Yoga Exercises & Massage app without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
The Service allows you to share certain information, such as your completed training and photos, with social networks. The Service will never automatically share your information to social networks. A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES is in no way responsible for the protection of any information that you choose to share with social networks. You and such social networks are solely responsible for the protection of such information. Please review any applicable policies and procedures of such social networks before sharing your information therein.
We may share your information as well as information from tools like log files, and device identifiers and location data, with Service Providers. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Cyprus where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.4. Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information.
We restrict access to personal information to A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so while A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES strives to protect your information, A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you voluntarily give to A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES.5. Your Choices about Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format.
You can update your information at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and request to complete or correct your information.
You can contact us at email@example.com
if you’d like your account and information to be deleted. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes to This Policy
This Policy may be amended from time to time. You should visit this page periodically to review any changes to the Policy. If we believe that if the changes are material, we will let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: posting the changes on or through the Website or Service, or message about the changes.8. Terms and Conditions of Use
A complete statement of our Terms and Conditions of Use can be found here.
A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES Terms and Conditions of Use are expressly incorporated into this Policy by this reference.9. Contact Us
A.S GRAND MOBILE VENTURES LIMITED
7 FLORINIS, GREG TOWER, 2ND FLOOR, 1065 NICOSIA, CYPRUS